Termimesh for Home Owners
Specifying your home’s termite barrier is one of the most important decisions you will make when building your dream home.
Termite damage is not covered by normal household insurance and you may be faced with costly repairs if the termite barrier protecting your home is ineffective.
The future integrity of your home can depend on the level of termite protection you select prior to construction and the Termimesh System provides a no-compromise solution that is protecting over half a million homes right now.
We were the first company in Australia to develop the mesh termite barrier back in the early 90’s. Made from one of the highest performing marine grade stainless steels and rigorously tested for decades in numerous countries, the Termimesh System is completely effective, technically advanced and entirely chemical free.
Like anything else you specify in your new home, you have the right to choose the termite system you prefer and when making that choice, there are some important things to consider:
- Risk - Use a System with a proven track record over many years
- Materials - The materials should be health friendly, last a long time and not be hazardous for you, your children or your pets
- System - The termite protection system should be installed by people who know exactly what they are doing
- Longevity - You want the termite protection to last and not have to be re-applied or reactivated every few years
- Warranty - Does the system have a proven warranty. Only The Termimesh System comes with the generous Pledge Guarantee
- Selling your home - When reselling your home the buyer will need to know what you have done about termite protection. A poison free system will add value
To have the Termimesh System installed in your new home or added to your renovation, contact your Local Centre.
Note: Termite barriers are designed to deter concealed access by termites. Termites can bridge any type of barrier and ongoing inspections are an important component of minimising the risk of termite attack.