Building a New Home?
6 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TERMITE CONTROL IN NEW HOMES
- A new home must have termite protection as part of the building contract
- You can decide the type of termite protection in your new home
- Even steel & timber framed homes can suffer termite damage to kitchen & bathroom cupboards, floorboards & other timber features
- Some termite management systems require ongoing retreatments & inspections
- The warranty on some options is likely to be for 12 months only & require annual termite inspections to remain current
- Choose a non-poisonous, affordable & proven physical termite barrier that requires no retreatments
Want to know more? Complete the Make an Enquiry Form or call Termimesh today!
Make an enquiry