Termimesh provides highly effective termite protection for new homes and buildings. Think of it as a heavy duty security screen against termites.
What are the Termimesh System's key features?
- Made from ultra marine grade stainless steel
- Technically advanced and ISO 9001-2016 accredited
- The mesh apertures are too small for termites to squeeze through
- So strong termites cannot eat through it or destroy it
- Won't breakdown
- Built into the home during construction
- Blocks concealed termite entry points
- Poison free
How will Termimesh benefit you?
- Environmentally friendly and safe for your family and pets
- Protects internal timber fittings such as floorboards, skirtings, kitchen and bathroom cabinets unlike steel frame and treated timber homes
- Once off installation
- Requires no retreatments
- Saves you money over time
- Backed by our upfront 10 year Pledge Guarantee
- No compulsory annual termite inspections
- Guarantee extendable
- Supported by our national network
The Termimesh System has been successfully installed in over 500,000 homes throughout Australia and overseas and is the preferred choice for many leading Australian builders and architects.
Note: The Termimesh System is a termite management system as defined in Australian Standard 3660.1 2014 Section 5. The purpose of a termite management system in new construction is to deter concealed entry from the soil into the building. Australian Standards also recommend regular termite inspections.