Builders you can trust use Termimesh
Will your builder select the safest, most effective termite barrier to protect your new home?
Keeping your new home protected from termites is essential.
Termites attack 1 in 5 Australian homes every year and on average, they rack up $10,000 worth of damage for unsuspecting homeowners. Unfortunately, the damage termites cause won't be covered by your home insurance.
To help protect homeowners from termites when home insurance won't, the Building Code of Australia requires all new homes to have a termite management system. When it comes time to pick your home inclusions, you can choose which type of system you prefer. At this stage, it's important to remember that:
- You can select a termite management system that suits your specific needs and;
- You don't need to go with your builder's standard inclusion for a termite management system
All coastal cities within Australia are at very high risk of termite attack. So, you must choose a system you are comfortable with, as you only have one chance to select a termite barrier for your new home.
A Termimesh stainless steel mesh barrier is your best option to ensure your home is safe from termites, as it guarantees complete protection. The key benefits of Termimesh are:
- A once-off installation into your new home,
- Absolutely no harmful chemicals are required,
- No chemical retreatments are necessary to keep your home protected and;
- Total peace of mind from our unbeatable Pledge Guarantee*
Don't compromise on the safety and security of your new home. Ask your builder for Termimesh and receive complete confidence that your investment is protected. For more information, enquire now.